Monday, May 2, 2011

The Path Ahead

Before we look back, I want to look ahead.

I've had a lot of dreams, fantasies and assumptions about my life shattered in the last six months. A lot of pain, anger, tears, rage, fear, frustration, anxiety, confusion, and more fear.

I've been lied to. And I have screamed mean things. Its not been pretty.

I also love more intensely than I ever have. And more intensely than I would have if none of this had happened.

The path ahead of us doesn't exist. At least not in our current world views. We are having to make up every single step... and, let me tell you, that has been exhausting. But, I really do believe that we can make new dreams together. I have to believe that.

This blog is going to be about exploring how we got here and, far more importantly, mapping where we are going.

I love you Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment